Nice and flat walk from Mobberley to Paddockhill Lane.
Calculated time is computed with the distance, the height difference, and an average speed of 2.2 mph. For an intermediate walker, this time includes small breaks.
(D/A) This walk starts on Faulkner's Lane in Mobberley. Take the Lane towards Coppock House and turn left back to Faulkner's Lane and then turn right towards the Frozen Mop Pub. Continue on until reaching Pedley House Farm and turn left along the footpath.
(1) Follow the footpath to Ancoats Road and turn right.
(2) Continue to Warford Lane and turn left. After a very short walk, turn left and follow the footpath towards Noahs Ark Lane and then turn right and follow the road.
(3) At a bend in the road, a short distance on, follow the footpath on the left towards Knutsford Road. Take the footpath directly across Knutsford Road through Yewtree Farm and towards Paddockhill Lane.
(4) Turn left and follow the road into Moss Lane and take the footpath back to Knutsford Road.
(5) Cross Knutsford Road and slightly to the left pass through a doorway through a brick barn and take the footpath ahead to Faulkner's Lane.
(6) Turn right along the footpath and arrive back at the start of the walk(D/A)
D/A : mi 0 - alt. 210ft - Faulkner's Lane
1 : mi 1.81 - alt. 230ft - Ancoats Road
2 : mi 2.42 - alt. 249ft - Warford Lane
3 : mi 3.32 - alt. 220ft - Bend in the road
4 : mi 4.51 - alt. 226ft - Moss Lane
5 : mi 4.89 - alt. 217ft - Knutsford Road
6 : mi 5.05 - alt. 207ft - Footpath
D/A : mi 5.39 - alt. 207ft - Faulkner's Lane
Visorando and this author cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents or problems occuring on this walk.
Circular and flat walk from Noahs Ark Lane to Carter Lane.
Great and flat walk from Mobberley to Mountpleasant Farm.
Nice and flat walk from Lady Lane to Valewood Farm.
Great walk through Little Watford, Over Peover, Snelson and Marthall.
Great and flat walk from Smith Lane to Booths Mere.
This is a short walk around Lindow Moss. The area became famous when Lindow Man was discovered by peat cutters in August 1984. The footpath skirts the edge of Lindow Moss where peat is still extracted. There is a Lindow Moss website here and you can find information about Lindow Man here. This route keeps to the public footpaths, but there are many unofficial routes across the moss.
Walk from Moor Lane to Mobberley Golf Course passing through Nature Reserve.
Lovely walk around the Wilmslow Golf Course from Chelford Road to Knutsford Road.
For more walks, use our search engine.
The GPS track and description are the property of the author.